NOTE: Application Deadlines:
First deadline: May 31st, 2018
Applications will be accepted after May 31st, 2018 on a rolling admissions policy.
Questions about the application process may be sent to Yael Halle-Niv.
- Open your student profile on the TAU International website.
- Complete the "Personal Profile" and "Application Form" sections.
- Pay the $100 (USD) application fee. This may be done at any stage in the application process.
- Canadian citizens should submit their application fee through the CFTAU offices. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Upload a digital passport style photo (white or light background, headshot only, JPEG/JPG format). This photo will be used for your student ID card, and is not used as part of the admissions process.
- Upload a scan of your valid passport.
- A Medical Form is required for students who wish to join the on-campus gym.