Open your student profile on the TAU International website. Complete the "Personal Profile" and "Application Form" sections.
Israeli Applicants need to apply on the Israeli registration portal. Registration will open on January 2020.
- Pay the $150 (USD) application fee. This may be done at any stage in the application process.
- Canadian citizens should submit their application fee through the CFTAU offices. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Upload a digital passport style photo (white or light background, headshot only, JPEG/JPG format). This photo will be used for your student ID card, and is not used as part of the admissions process.
- Upload a scan of your valid passport.
- A Medical Form is required for students who wish to join the on-campus gym.
Questions about the application process may be sent to Lee Mori