Overview - The Summer Institute
The next Summer Institute will be offered July 18 to August 24 2017.
The program includes:
- Field trips
- Two academic credits for each course
- Health Insurance
- Library Fees
- Sustainability and the City
- Solid Waste Production and Management
- Problems of Globalization in the third world: Effects on women and the environment
Who should apply?
- Graduate and post-graduate students
- Advanced undergraduate students
- Qualified professionals
Application fee: 60 USD
Program fee: 2400 USD - Includes two courses (4 credit hours), health insurance, library fees, student service fees and special programming
Tuition: 500 USD per each additional credit hour
Students receive 2 credits for each course (minimum 4 credits).
Tel Aviv University is an accredited institution and is recognized worldwide.
For FFELP purposes, Tel Aviv University is registered with the Department of Education (Title IV Code 008373-00 or electronic G08373).
In Israel, Tel Aviv University is accredited by the Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education. The University maintains study-abroad agreements with many top academic institutions in the United States.
Limited number of dorm rooms are available for program participants for additional cost. For further inquiries about dorms contact Lilach Beylis.
Ready to apply? Follow the Application Instruction
Still have questions? Email or call us!
* course topics subject to change