Summer Institute: Application Instructions
Rolling admissions until May 27, 2014
Complete your student profile on the Tel Aviv University International website.
Be sure to choose "Summer Institute: Environmental Studies" when applying.
Have ready for your application:
- Personal profile information
- Your academic history
Upload to your student portal account the following documents:
- A digital passport-style photo.
- A personal statement of no more than 400 words describing your background and knowledge in environmental studies.
- Your updated CV (optional).
- One letter of recommendation from an individual who can knowledgeably comment on your ability to successfully complete graduate level coursework.
- After acceptance to the program you will also be asked to have your physician fill out a Medical Form, available for download here.
Mail in official transcripts from each post-secondary school you attended.
For American students:
The Tel Aviv University International School
Office of Academic Affairs
39 Broadway, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10006
For all other students:
International MA Program in Environmental Studies
The Porter School of Environmental Studies
Attn: Shira Leon Zchout
Tel Aviv University
Ramat Aviv, Tel Aviv 69978
Notarized English translations of each transcript (where applicable) must be included.
If you have difficulty obtaining official transcripts, please email Shira Leon Zchout.
1. Upload a student copy of TOEFL or IELTS scores to your Student Portal Profile (see link above).
Questions about the application process may be sent to email@example.com.